ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle Support
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloads
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Holistic approach to transforming your organization through SOA
Red Hat offers a full suite of SOA design and implementation services—from planning to deployment. SOA engagement services can help your enterprise at any stage along the SOA migration path, addressing all aspects of your SOA adoption.
What you can do with Red Hat Consulting
- Remove siloed application development.
- Encourage shared service development.
- Foster service reuse, thereby reducing inconsistencies and development time.
- Integrate and support legacy applications through standards-based interfaces.
- Establish governance structures.
- Create common SOA vocabulary and business definitions, enabling enterprise business and IT functions to interact seamlessly.
Consultants start by assessing enterprise needs. They then create appropriate business and IT plans designed to achieve new efficiency through the appropriate allocation of people, process, and technology.
- Assessment of organizational readiness
- Master data management/data services
- Enterprise business process and domain consolidation and normalization
- SOA governance-plan creation
- Enterprise service bus (ESB) implementation
- SOA product-selection assistance and recommendations
- Business process and SOA alignment
- Real-time SOA monitoring
- Change management