ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloads
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Cloud Pathway
Move into the future of cloud computing
The Red Hat Cloud Pathway is a series of tailored engagements designed to help you establish the foundation for your present and future cloud initiatives. This service combines open source expertise and best practices to explore cloud viability, develop a strategic road map, and establish a foundational cloud infrastructure.
What to expect
The Red Hat Cloud Pathway begins with:
- An assessment of your organization’s business goals and the maturity of your IT infrastructure.
- An exploration of open standards, concepts, and alternatives.
- Strategic recommendations for your organization to achieve its business goals.
- Examines and catalogs your infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT maturity from multiple dimensions to understand the gap between current maturity and that required for chosen deployment models.
- Explores which virtualization technology could be implemented to consolidate servers.
- Develops a strategic roadmap for cloud adoption.
- Establishes a cloud platform to serve as the foundation for your present and future cloud computing initiatives.
Upon completion of this phase, Red Hat works closely with you to map out a comprehensive deployment strategy.